Due to the Long Weekend.
Women’s Self – Defense Class
Monday, May 9th, 2016
All mom, grandmas, aunts and daughter and wives are welcome.
Must be at least 12 years old.
Regular class is still on for everyone else. Please let Sensei Rick or myself know if you are expecting more than a couple of people.
**No class Easter Monday, March 28th**
Reminder of the dojo rules that are in the booklet. Some of the rules the Sensei(s) would like to remind us of are:
1. Bow in and out of Class at the hall entrance, bathrooms, and kitchen
2. No shoes/boots on the floor (only karate approved footwear)
3. No jewelry
4. No pictures/video are to be taken without a Sensei approval during class – no posting without permission & no YouTube at all of students
5. No loud electronics (phones off) and please keep talking to a minimum on the side.
6. Go to the bathroom before line-up and class starts
7. Respect all Sensei(s) and senior Sempei(s)
Friday, 20 May 2016 at 5:00 PM – Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Valhalla Inn – 1 Valhalla Inn Road Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6J1 CA
Thursday, February 25, 2016 there will be a seminar on kubaton (hand held stick) for whom are 13 years of age and older. It’s a free seminar to parents and anyone interested. You can borrow a kubaton or if you want to keep it the price is $10. Bring any of the old ones that you have purchased in the past for your own use, so that everything everyone has one.