No classes Halloween as everyone will be out trick or treating.
Women’s Self – Defense Class
Monday, May 9th, 2016
All mom, grandmas, aunts and daughter and wives are welcome.
Must be at least 12 years old.
Regular class is still on for everyone else. Please let Sensei Rick or myself know if you are expecting more than a couple of people.
**No class Easter Monday, March 28th**
Reminder of the dojo rules that are in the booklet. Some of the rules the Sensei(s) would like to remind us of are:
1. Bow in and out of Class at the hall entrance, bathrooms, and kitchen
2. No shoes/boots on the floor (only karate approved footwear)
3. No jewelry
4. No pictures/video are to be taken without a Sensei approval during class – no posting without permission & no YouTube at all of students
5. No loud electronics (phones off) and please keep talking to a minimum on the side.
6. Go to the bathroom before line-up and class starts
7. Respect all Sensei(s) and senior Sempei(s)